You have the right to:
- Privacy and confidentiality of records.
- Be notified of any changes in your aid and the reason for the change.
- Ask for an explanation of anything you don’t understand.
You have the responsibility to:
- Read, understand, and keep copies of all financial aid documents.
- Notify our office of any changes in your family’s financial status.
- Notify us of any change in your attendance status, name, or address.
- Notify us of any outside awards you receive.
- Comply with the terms of your student loans.
- Stay informed about deadlines and procedures – read any correspondence you receive from our office.